Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26

Our back fence wall is beginning to take shape.
It stands behind this wall, pictured below.



My tireless project manager...


helping us to diminish this wood pile...
NOTE: This mess no longer exists, it has been removed of all metal pieces and sits in a corner of the garden nicely stacked.


as we build framework the for the sidewalk in the therapy garden.
Hopefully the sidewalk will be poured next Saturday, as long as we have no rain, and we have the crew we need to unload a truckful of cement.


This is about as much as I get in pictures these days, always behind the camera. 
My bucket of used screws and nails retrieved from the wood in the pile,
recycling what we can.
Today I got to use my power drill/screw driver again, it'd been out of commission for quite some time as the "starter box" (maybe) had to be shipped from Germany.
And I used the circular saw, chopped some wood on my own - happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment