Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

My sister Wendy is so sweet!

She explains here: "In August 2013, I visited missionaries of New Mission Systems International within the Europe Region. While there, I asked God for insight on how I might assist their ministries beyond my role as Human Resources Director. He gave me Christmas card designs that display some aspect of each ministry. I am excited to share with you the first design for this Christmas, “First Sled Ride.” Inspired by the ministry of Alys, my sister, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the cards will go toward the building of Stephen and Naomi’s homes; handicap accessible, family homes for orphans when they turn 18 and graduate from the orphanage. Cards are available for a suggested donation of $25 for 20 black and white cards with accompanying Christmas Green envelopes.

Please email wwest@nmsi.org for ordering details." Wendy West

Tis the season...
... of hope, freedom, celebration, rejoicing


No comments:

Post a Comment